Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Get back to work!

I spent all day and more working at my computer(s). I never felt so chained to my desk! It's because if I'm not here to answer email or take a call, I'm afraid they'll all think I'm slacking. My guilty conscience is ruining all my fun.

It was good to have the company of the dogs, because otherwise it's a bit isolated working alone like this. (Okay . . . I'll reconsider after doing it more than one day, all right?)

I did talk to several folks on the phone. So I'm glad for that Vonage set-up.

Tomorrow our new housekeeper comes. Her name is Ana. Ross met her on Monday. I'm a little intimidated, because she doesn't speak English.

1 comment:

zoompop said...

clearly i need to send you some strategies. i'm on it. stay tuned, and you'll be "on another call" in no time at all.