Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Masters of our Destiny.

Well, that wasn't so hard.

We had our first lesson today. Our last lesson is tomorrow. Frank, our instructor, was sweet. We both did well.

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to learn to brake and make turns in a controlled environment -- and after that I drove through some windy hill country on a two-lane road, through a small town (only driving over one curb -- oops!) and on the freeway.

I am MUCH more confident now that I can deal with this huge thing. And it was fun! I backed up around orange cones . . . and didn't knock any of them over. Who knew?

Da boyz were so confident in my abilities, in fact, that they fell asleep while I was driving.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Any changes in your plans here? Or are you good with the train thing...?