Thursday, November 20, 2008

Toothbrush.

Ross called me at work today to ask whether I'd be checking any bags at the airport tomorrow.

No. I figured I could get everything in my carry-on and backpack.

Then, for the rest of the day, during free moments (usually in the ladies' room), I'd think . . . what do I need to pack?

Finally, it occurred to me that I had brought my electric toothbrush back to Seattle from Casa Gecko in August. Yep. That's what I need to pack.

I used to obnoxiously remind people about my upcoming vacations, just to make them jealous. That got a little old. Now I can brag that I don't even have to pack!

5 comments:

tracy said...

Anna would like to fit in your suitcase!

Wish we could be with you, Peter would love to go to Pedro's.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I'll try not to be jealous ;) xoxo

Karin

Anonymous said...

Wow--I love the thought of just being able to get on a plane, with toothbrush or with 'darn, forgot toothbrush!'
Have a wonderful Turkey day, and give Casa G (and yourselves) my love,
L.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Tracy, I was just saying how much fun we had when you guys were here! Please come back.

And Karin, how many times have we invited you guys????

And Laraine, we want you back, too. It's not the same without you!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, maybe soon, eh? Just spoke with Steve Schimmele, who says NYC is COLD! Hope you're having a wonderful time--and an excellent Thanksgiving.