Thursday, November 13, 2008

Travel plans.

Haven't gone away in awhile. Ross went to Sacramento last week. But I've stayed home for months now.

Next week Friday, we return to Mexico. I wonder why I've thought not at all of Casa Gecko since we left. How completely it has left my mind. I focused hard on being here in Seattle with all my heart. And it worked. Now I feel a little guilty -- like I have mistreated a friend.

We'll be there for a week. We've been in touch with one or two people who will be there at the same time. We have reservations at Pedro's Gourmet Restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner. Just $15 per person -- beat that!

Then, the first week of December, I'll be attending a conference in Chicago.

Yeah. That's cool.

But better than that, I'll be spending the weekend in Racine! I haven't been back there by myself since well before I got marrried. I'm thinking the summer of 1993. Maybe. I'll miss Ross, natch, but I'm kind of excited about the chance to relax with Mom and Dad and visit with my sibs.

Those are the plans. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your posts, even when just on the mundane, don't-want-to-talk-about-it stuff.
I was just in Dallas for brother Bob's 60th b-day party--so lovely to be in the crisp, still-fall-colored weather there; surprise party came off wonderfully. Back in smokey L.A. now, glad to catch up on stuff here, including your blog! Have fun in Casa Gecko/Ajijic, and at home. xxx