Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gas.


I piqued more interest in Luz Azul Especial than in anything else with my last post!

Yesterday, when we got gas, it cost $7.17 pesos per liter for regular. According to the Internet exchange rate I looked up, that's $0.695677 in US dollars. According to another site, there are 3.785011355034065 liters to a gallon. (Why do these things go out to so many decimal points?)

Therefore, we're paying $2.633145344436033237005 per gallon. If I understand simple math. Which I'm not sure I do -- since this makes it look like we're paying a heck of a lot less than you all are.

I guess everything really is cheaper in Mexico!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well sis, the math IS correct.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Thanks, Randy! I knew I could count on you.

BainbridgeDude said...

Has Bob barfed on anybody down there yet?

Carolyn Hansen said...

Actually, neither of da boyz has barfed on anyone . . . yet. I guess my cooking agrees with them!

Or else it means that you're incredibly special and no one can live up to the standard that invites being barfed on by a basenji.

Bob Hacker said...

I guess I'm just special.