Sunday, June 29, 2008

The last visitors.



I'm back! Our friends John and Anita have been here for the past week . . . so I've been busy. We had a wonderful time with them and being with them reminds us of what we miss about Seattle.

You should have seen da boyz when John and Anita arrived! They wagged and wiggled so hard, they practically turned themselves inside out. Now we know they haven't forgotten any of you.

We had some fun adventures. We went to Chapala for lunch one day and then continued east along the lake to a town called Mezcala. We kept going on some pretty rough road but found the highway and a smooth ride home.

We visited the town of Tequila again -- this time we took the VIP tour of Jose Cuervo and saw more of the grounds there. Pretty amazingly gorgeous. Reminded me of the grounds of some palaces we've seen in Europe.

We also ate at a few really terrific restaurants we have around here. Plus, I cooked one night. And Ross cooked another night. Something got to John for a day -- very likely my dinner. I seem to have that happen to me every time we're down here, but it hasn't so far this time.

By the way, they're not really our last visitors. Just the last ones we're planning to see before going back to Seattle.

No comments: