Sunday, December 14, 2008

HO-HO-SNOW!


We got a nice accumulation of snow last night. The dogs seem to LOVE it. I assumed it would keep them from smelling stuff, but apparently it isolates and highlights the new smells. Mmm-mm.


So we had a very fun walk this morning, checking it all out. Thank goodness my new shoes seem to be very "grippy." Falling on my butt is no doubt entertaining for those watching, but I hate it more than almost anything I can think of.


Here's a photo of Ross's truck under the snow. (Is the house across the street really that color?)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOW!!! Not something we see in Santa Monica every day . . . or, oh yeah, not in sixty-three years, so not in my lifetime so far. But, it is pretty durned cold here just now.
So glad your boss knows what a treasure he has in you, and shared that with Ross! Happy Sunday,

Anonymous said...

We were actually wishing for some of the white stuff, but all we've gotten so far is rain. Fred is mighty unhappy about this.

Glad da Boiz are enjoying it (and glad for your grippy shoes!)

xoxo

Karin