Monday, July 7, 2008

Walk this way.


Went for a walk today. That was one of the things I meant to do every day once I got down here -- and this is probably the fourth or fifth time I've done it. Take a look at that gorgeous photo. The Lake Chapala area is a beautiful place to walk.

Except today.

I took that picture several weeks ago. Today it was overcast and threatening and very hot and extremely humid. I tend to brag about the weather here, but today was nothing to brag about. It was the worst of all possible summer weather scenarios.

I feel a little guilty walking without the boys -- they love it so much and I hate walking with them. They just make it so hard when we meet other dogs. Maybe I can find a time when all smart dogs are taking a siesta.

I only have about four more weeks here. Let's see if I can pick up the pace.

No comments: