Monday, August 25, 2008

Celebrate Life!


I took this picture at Saturday's Celebrate Life! Dragon Boat Festival. (By the way, did you know you can click on these photos to make them bigger?) Ross and I paddled in three races with the Steele Dragons. It was a gorgeous day. And our team barely came in second to last in our division. Oh well!

I was so sure we'd do great this year, since I spent all winter practicing and I was so obviously the worst paddler last year. But -- surprise! -- I guess it's not all about me after all! Go figure.

The cool thing is that Ross has decided to try going out with my regular team, Vintage Sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brava! Bravo! I think showing up at all is a big blue ribbon, regardless of where in the competition you finish. Thanks for sharing,
L.