Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer's over.

Yup. Those three nice weeks of Seattle summer have come to an end. I was out on the water tonight with the Steele Dragons (Anita's volunteer team for the Celebrate Life! Festival) -- and it was cold and dark and threatening to drizzle. But it was good to paddle. (The photo is from Flickr -- not mine.)

Ross left today for Sacramento. He's back on Wednesday. Maybe that accounts for the dreariness.

Da boyz managed on their own till I got home at 8:15.

I haven't been keeping up with this blog because work has been cRAzY! I'm so far behind I can't imagine catching up. It's clear that out of sight is out of mind. Now that they can see me, I'm late with all the projects they have for me. The best thing for me now is to go to bed and rest up, because tomorrow is another wacky day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading "The Devil Wears Prada" today, while I was in limbo between a) procrastinating on projects that must be done NOW and b) pretending to have a real day off for a change. Summer does seem to be drawing to a close, sadly. Sorry your desk/projects list are overloaded . . . may you catch up easily . . . .