Monday, May 26, 2008

Blog housekeeping.

Several people have emailed me saying they had trouble posting comments -- so I changed a couple of settings. I hope it helps. Do me a favor and try sending a comment. If you try and it fails, would you please tell me in an email?

Plus . . . if you're interested, it looks like you can subscribe to this blog and get notified in your email. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom, there's a little "Subscribe to" thingie you can click. When I do this, it shows up in an "RSS Feeds" Folder in Outlook. I don't know what it looks like if you don't have Outlook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am, leaving a comment! I subscribed to your blog through using Firefox, and now have new entries show up on my google homepage. How cool is that?? ;)

Anonymous said...

comment, comment.

loving the blog...so glad to be eSpying on your adventures. can't wait to pop down there to be a part of it firsthand.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Come on down! And thanks for completing our comment test.

Anita said...

Thanks for the tip about subscribing. Friday's just aren't the same around here. Can't wait to see you in June.