Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time out of mind.

The time difference is kinda bugging me. While I'm working, I have my mind on Seattle time . . . and it makes me a little crazy.

I sit down around 7:30 or 8 a.m. and it's only 5:30 or 6 in Seattle. I work and work and work -- by which I mean I read and I write. The time just drags. I'm on my third breakfast by the time people are starting to think about lunch in Seattle. I need to get to the point where I'm only worried about what I've accomplished, rather than what's going on up north.

We have more company.

Ross's brother Jack and Jack's girlfriend Bunny arrived on Tuesday. They're both a lot of fun, so it's kind of a pain that I'm working and not on vacation. Ross and Jack are going fishing tomorrow. I'm going to take a little time to go shopping with Bunny.

Jack really likes the dogs -- and they like him -- so I won't be shocked if he gets a basenji when he goes back to Oklahoma.

No comments: