Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sit down and have a pizza pie.

Took Jack and Bunny to the airport today . . . so we're on our own again.

We're looking forward to having some time to pull things together a bit more here at Casa Gecko. It's certainly livable -- but we've barely been able to go grocery shopping!

The weather seems to be cooling down a little. According to weather.com it only got up to 80 degrees today. And it's raining nearly every afternoon. It's plenty warm and sunny, just not ridiculously so.

We had dinner tonight at a new place -- an Argentinian restaurant called San Telmo. It must be Italian, too, because I had the best pizza ever. And I needed a doggie bag, so I can have some for lunch tomorrow. Yum! So if you come visit Ajijic (and, of course, you're invited!) make sure we bring you there for truly amazing pizza.

1 comment:

George-Judy Oakes said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Judy and I watched "License to Wed" the other day. The couple honeymooned (after much travail) at Sandals in Ocho Rios (If I remember correctly, that is where you honeymooned)

It is great to read about your adventures on the blog! Judy and I are talking about blogging our mission trip to London in August. The hotel there has wi-fi...I am not sure if it is free, though.

Do you have the coordinates for Casa Gecko so I can look y'all up on Google Earth?

Whereabouts is The Hacker Group located these days?

See you later,

George