Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love it when a plan comes together.

It all worked out (on my end anyway). Ross and I met in the Guadalajara airport and had about twenty minutes to explain everything that's going on. I found the truck and drove home -- even backed it into the garage. It took two tries, but don't tell Ross that.

I got a very enthusiastic greeting from the dogs.

Ross called when he got to Houston, so I know he's halfway there anyway.

He had bought some groceries so I could make lunch/dinner for myself. I was starving since I had bought breakfast at the airport and ate on the plane at around 6:30 Seattle time and I didn't arrive here until after 3 p.m.

So da boyz and I have had a quiet evening at home alone. Since I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed. (Clearly,I've adjusted to Central Time.)

No comments: